Thursday 3 January 2013

WIN a Holga 120N...

WIN a Holga 120N
with the timed exposure accessory and cable release

ENTER BY 12 NOON GMT ON 26th JANUARY 2013


Has it been used? No. Have I still got the box? No, it fell apart, seriously it looked like it had been glued together with spit. So a box-less Holga 120N with cable release as pictured. And what you may ask do I want you to do to win said toy camera?



Question:- Name the author of 'The Dark Summer' : Hint: the photography book not the novel 


The prize draw will be made by my six year old son, he's very excited, all names with the correct answer will be drawn from a policeman's helmet, Oh yes it WILL! On the 26th January 2013.




Leave your name and answer in the comments section below, you might not be able to do this from a mobile device, phone or tablet, I've no idea why you'd need to ask Google. Alternatively you can e-mail your answer too alistairkerrphotography@gmail.com .Your details will not be pimped, sold or horse traded to anyone, I'm not Facebook! I will post this out to ANYWHERE in the world, yes ANYWHERE. Though the further away you are from the UK the longer the wait for it's arrival will be. So if you've always fancied a Holga, give it a try, someone has to win this. No purchase necessary.

24 comments:

Alistair Kerr Photography said...

Not sure if the comment box is working bear with me while I investigate

Anonymous said...

Testing

Alistair Kerr Photography said...

Comments box is working, though even I can't get it to work on a mobile photo, sorry.

Unknown said...

Ali Sparkes - Aidan Marrin @AFJM_

Unknown said...

Bob Carlos Clarke - Aidan Marrin @AFJM_ :)

Yodatheoak said...

Bob Carlos Clarke - @yodatheoak

Yodatheoak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bruce_b_uk said...

It is indeed Bob Carlos Clarke. From me. bruceb_uk

Anonymous said...

Bob Carlos Clarke methinks! I am @joejbarr on twitter!

Anonymous said...

Bob Carlos Clarke <<<< author
@_tanya_x on twitter :)

Unknown said...

Bob Carlos Clarke

wee-j said...

Bob Carlos Clarke...go ahead and ship that bad boy across the pond! :-)

wee-j said...

By the way...it's CJ from Tejas.

LoneyJane said...

Bob Carlos Clarke.
From @LoneyJane (Twitter)

LoneyJane said...

Bob Carlos Clarke.
From @LoneyJane (Twitter)

Joy Sanchez said...

Bob Carlos Clarke -- I'm @joysanchezphoto at twitter.

Anonymous said...

Bob Carlos Clarke - Dean from page 7 of your portfolio ...

keep up the good work Mr Kerr

Unknown said...

Bob Carlos Clarke, the great Irish photographer!

Anonymous said...

bob carlos clarke.

@louisenorniron :)

*crosses fingers this time it'll actually post*

Anonymous said...

YYAAAYYYY!!! :D

( @louiserenfrew )

Anonymous said...

Bob Carlos Clarke
twitter @sovietskayya

Anonymous said...

Bob Carlos Clarke (and if I'm wrong then everyone else who has posted, and who I copied, will be wrong too). @ovationchris

Alistair Kerr Photography said...

And the winner is LoneyJane, thanks all for entering, I'm hoping to do another giveaway competition soon.

http://alistairkerrphotography.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/and-winner-of-holga-120n-is.html

Alistair Kerr Photography said...

Guess who won? You did! Congratulations, so now all I need is an address and I'll get this packaged up and off to you next week.