Friday 17 July 2009

Okay so I got myself an iPhone..........

Okay so I got myself an iPhone, figured that communications wise I was stuck in the dark ages, my old phone couldn't do much more than text and make calls, so the iPhone has come as quite a revelation. I'm finding that I'm not turning the MacPro on in the morning to grab e-mails or surf the web, so that's got to be saving me money and I can wander around the house or office while I'm waiting for stuff to up-load. I've used the camera, got a few of the apps to be a bit creative with the images I'm taking. I'm really just marvelling at the simplicity of the phone, the brilliant linking of all the applications, mail, messages, safari, iCal etc. I shouldn't really be that impressed as I've used Apple computers for as long as I care to remember (the nightmares of using windows machines have long since dropped out of my memory) and I know how well everything works with their products. I've also developed an iron grip with the phone, as dropping it will cost a nasty £130 for a new glass screen, my old Nokia had more dents in it than a Parisian taxi cab, that's not going to happen with this bit of now essential kit......

No comments: