Thursday 1 March 2012

Let me introduce you to the models I'll be using next week...

Well I'm back in action again, I had surgery last friday, just a little op nothing serious, anyway I'm getting back into the swing of things again now. I'd made sure that I kept this week free to recover and had worked like a demented beaver last week to get all my client work finished. So now I'm thinking it's coming up for marketing time, my portfolio is heavily weighted towards product shots, so I've decided to mix it up a little bit. Meet my models...


Okay they're Lego Hero Factory toys, I've had an idea to have an interesting composite cover shot on my next mailer, something dramatic, these guys are pretty funky, colourful and with the addition of some fireballs, smoke, and creative lighting these could be just what I'm looking for.


I'll get started next week, I'm still not supposed to be lifting any heavy lighting kit, but will be able to next week. Though I might have to leave Wednesday free as I'm hoping to go down to the NEC and wander around the Focus-On-Imaging show having missed last year.




No comments: