So after a lot of time spent relearning Dreamweaver I've finally got the new website working, at least it works fine in dreamweaver and reviewing it in Safari. So soon it'll go live, with it yet another marketing push to attract attention to the site.
There are a lot of similarities with the old site, but this one now centres properly when you open the page, I'm still using a slightly panoramic image, though I'm working on a different portfolio using small image buttons to lead to larger images, when I've got that working how I'd like it to that will go live, though that might be a while yet.
I'm hoping to go live with the new site next week, the marketing should be printed by then to, so I imagine I'll be buying a big block of postage stamps real soon. I've still got the keywording to finish, a very important part of the whole project and I'm waiting for a few testimonials to turn up.