Tuesday 25 October 2011

Further to photographing CCTV cameras...


I got a request from my client almost as soon as he'd received the original set of CCTV images, could I superimpose a clock face over one of the images. 


Yes, yes I can, so I was back out into town, there's a clock sticking out of the local town hall that I knew should fit the bill. I didn't have the time to wait around for noon to roll around so over the course of ten minutes or so I rattled off a number of shots. The clock hands were cut and pasted into position in photoshop and a bit of shadow created to make the hands look right. The white of the clock face was dropped out and the whole image was dropped over the CCTV camera shot. The image is to illustrate that a lot of those CCTV cameras that are monitoring you everyday aren't set up for the clocks going back at the weekend. That is all...

No comments: