Wednesday 8 September 2010

New iPhone software..... Will the joy return


The new iPhone 4.1 software has finally appeared for download. I've been waiting for this with baited breath, will my iPhone 3G finally start to work brilliantly again, like it did before loading 4.0. I hope so, the last few month have been blighted by the poor performance of the internet and many of the apps on my phone, apps crashing before they even finish loading and trying to load a page from the web was so painfully slow that I usually gave up and switched off. Steve Jobs has promised this will sort all the bugs out, strange that nobody at Apple noticed the problems the 3G and 3GS were having during testing before the release of iOS4. Though I have to admit the software glitches only really started to make their presents felt after a few weeks.

Well fingers crossed I've finished downloading and installing the software, I'm off to test my phone, I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.


Extra, extra, read all about it! Just been putting the iPhone through it's paces and I can report it's all good, the joy returns.

No comments: