Tuesday 1 March 2011

Focus-On-Imaging 2011..............................

Well I think I'll be giving Focus-on-imaging a miss this year, there isn't any gear that I'm desperate to look at , I'll be in Blackpool photographing skateboarders till midnight on Saturday and wont get home till nearly 2 am, so wont feel like a trip down to Birmingham on Sunday morning. I'm tied up with work and meetings Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so I think I'll start looking forward to Focus-on-imaging 2012, Canon and Nikon might have released their new pro model cameras by then, they do seem to be dragging their collective feet as far as pro models are concerned, they are probably both working on a competitor to Fuji's X100 which seems to be in a class of it's own at the moment. I'm not the only one giving the show a miss this year, Canon have cancelled their space at the show, so there will probably be Canon roadshows all over the country this year so we can get to play with all the toys.

No comments: