Wednesday 23 March 2011

Rolleicord.........................................................2



Finally got around to playing with the old Rolleicord again, again my eldest lad was the subject of the photographs (my youngest was having a nap at the time). It was out with the skateboards, helmets, a light-meter, two rolls of Fuji Neopan 400 and of course the Rolleicord. I knew I wasn't going to get the best action shots in the world from the camera, but that wasn't really what I was after. If I'd wanted action shots then the Canon 1Ds MkII would have made an appearance. I like this set of pictures, one, because my son is in them, two, because we had a lot of fun doing them and three because you can slowly see the energy draining out of my son, he had a good old rest after these were shot, it gave him a good appetite for his dinner to.


No comments: