Tuesday 12 April 2011

Upgraded the iPhone...


Finally got my upgrade to the Apple iPhone4, I got my old 3G about two months before the iPhone4 came out, the 3GS was available, but I didn't need video, I just needed a phone. So just how wrong can you be? This little piece of technology is going to be invaluable, I've just down loaded a time lapse video app and I'm already thinking of ideas to use it on. I've already played with the Facetime feature, but I think looking up the nose of a client whilst in conversation might not be such a good idea. So now it's time to play with the phone and figure out just what a difference it's going to make to my working day, if it's anything like the difference the iPhone3G made it's going to be great. Oh you can guarantee now I've got the iPhone4 the iPhone5 will hit the streets in a month or two!

No comments: