Tuesday 27 September 2011

Finally, finally finished...

... installing the drive in the MacPro, the other drive is now wrapped an packed and marked 'Clone HD' it'll be offsite later today. I've also popped in a 500GB Scratch Drive, so now I'm happy with the old girl again. She's back to her old self and running great. Hoping it's going to be a while before I have to muck about inside the big brushed silver box, though it could always do with a tad more memory, say another 4GB...


I've read loads of articles recently about the idea of cloning start-up drives for piece of mind, to be honest for the small extra expense of another hard drive it does make a whole heap of sense. Right now to get back to the real job, so it's off with the IT hat and on with the Photographers hat, I've got product shots to get done and deadlines to meet...

No comments: