Thursday 3 November 2011

They cannot be serious...

 
I'm really hoping that this is pure speculation, one of those rumours like the iPhone5 will be delivered by Santa Claus at Christmas, or other such silliness. The big desktop units can be seen everywhere, design studios, photography studios, video/TV production companies and a myriad of others. I've been using desktop macs for almost as long as I've used computers, reason, fast, expandable and for the most part damned reliable. I've got nothing against iMacs, brilliant units and thanks to the lack of suitable processors for the MacPro upgrade, they're very fast, if not as fast as most of the current MacPro lineup. I've just always seen PowerMacs and now the MacPro as the backbone of Apples computer products, fingers are crossed that they'll continue to be. 

No comments: