Wednesday 25 September 2013

We're back again...

I haven't been in blogging mode for a while, in truth for months. Sometimes life sends you down a different path, it can take a while before life gets back to some kind of normality again, though I defy anyone to explain what normal actual is.

A few things turned me away from keeping up with the blog, mostly personal stuff, though there was one business related issue which made me contemplate packing in altogether, purely money related though, it seemed to sap all my energy. Sometimes the self employed life gets very frustrating.

Now though I'm back, a spring in my step and, unfortunately, a cold in my head. That's not going to stop me though. I'm in the process of building a new, more dynamic, website. I have some new marketing ideas, and I've just picked up a couple of new clients without even trying. Autumn 2013 is looking good.


No comments: